NEW FOR 2023 Electric DIrtbike Tour One-of-a-kind tour featuring an exciting ride to vistas that you will not see by foot or e-bike!
Wave goodbye to the crowds of tourists as you leave the yawn-worthy eBikes and boring bike paths behindElectric Dirt bike TourWe are Lake Tahoe's first and only electric dirt bike tour company.
ACTIVITY LEVELEasy • Moderate • Call us for advanced options
MINIMUM AGEAge 14 and up
LocationVarious Trailheads in the South Lake Tahoe Area
What WE PROVIDE
Access to pristine vistas not accessible by car, foot traffic, or eBike
Local, Geological, and Historical information about the area.
What You Bring
Closed-toed Shoes: Hiking Shoes | Hiking Boots | Athletic Shoes
Long Pants, No Shorts
Participants meet their guide at the trailhead.
All of our hiking locations are in safe areas.
All of our tour locations are within 20 minutes of the Stateline/ Casino areas.
Locations have easy parking.
Please call us if your day, date, or time is unavailable.
Times?Click the Book Now to check Times and Availability
– One-of-a-kind tour featuring an exciting ride to vistas that you will not see by foot or e-bike!
– Expert guides take you on an exhilarating yet comfortable ride.
– Professional guides will get you familiar and comfortable with off-road riding before taking you out to the trail.
– Our small group tours ensure a personalized and safe experience. Each tour is customized to the group’s ability levels and the desired pace.
– You will not find these new motorbikes at rental shops, bike shops, e-bike shops, or other tour operators. Our dirt Ebikes are brand new as of 2023 and are the highest quality special edition versions.
Each guided electric dirt bike tour is designed to offer something for everyone. From the beginner seeking a new experience in Lake Tahoe to the active thrill speaker that wants to feel the speed and power of the next generation of electric dirt bikes. Our tours offer a wide range of terrain and incredible views of the Moab wilderness.
You’ll get the hang of our bikes almost instantly. Many of our clients say that riding these bikes is easier than an actual bicycle – different, yet familiar. A comfortable seat with great suspension, ergonomic grips, and a smooth acceleration curve all make for an incredibly satisfying experience.